Admission Procedure (2020 entry)
(Updated as at 18 June 2020)
1. Portfolio Submission (updated as at 4 June 2020)
2. Audition/Interview (updated as at 18 June 2020)
Portfolio submission (Updated as at 4 June 2020)
The 1st batch of invitation is sent on 26 May 2020.
The 2nd batch of invitation is sent on 5 June 2020.
Interested candidates should apply for Bachelor of Fine Arts (Honours) in Acting for Global Screen (AGS) via JUPAS or Non-JUPAS route from Year 1. Subsequently, applicants will be invited by email to submit their portfolios. All portfolios from eligible applicants will be reviewed by admission panels. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend Audition/Interview.
All portfolio submissions should be completed according to the deadline stated in the invitation email. Invitation of Portfolio Submission will be sent to the email address provided at the time of application. Please ensure the email information provided is correct. Late submission of portfolio will not be reviewed. If any requested item(s) stated in AGS Portfolio Specification is/are missing, the submission will be regarded as unsuccessful.
A recognized portfolio should include the following documents in digital format:
- One performance resume
- Two filmed audition speeches from a contemporary film, television series or stage play, which are after the year of 1960. The two speeches should contrast each other.
- One personal statement outlining the reason(s) why you would like to win a place in the AGS programme.
- At least one letter(s) of recommendation
One current headshot photo
For more detailed specifications of the items, please click Portfolio Specification
AUDITION/interview (UPDATED AS AT 18 JUNE 2020)
Audition/Interview is scheduled on 29 June, 30 June, 2 July and 3 July.
Invitation to Audition/Interview and the detail of it will be sent to the shortlisted applicants via the email address provided at the time of application.