Admission Information for 2023-2024 Academic Year is updated!
For applicants taking HKDSE in/after 2012, they should obtain Level 2 in 5 subjects including English Language and Chinese Language (Note 1), or equivalent. The Student Learning Profile will be considered. Applicants taking HKDSE before 2018 and possessing "Attained or above " performance in an HKDSE Applied Learning (ApL) subject are deemed to have attained "Level 2 / Level 3" respectively in one HKDSE subject and a maximum of two ApL subjects can be counted for admission purpose. Applicants taking HKDSE in/after 2018 and possessing "Attained/ Attained with Distinction (I)/ Attained with Distinction (II)" performance in an HKDSE Applied Learning (ApL) subject (except ApL Chinese) are deemed to have attained "Level 2 / Level 3/ Level 4 or above" respectively in one HKDSE subject and a maximum of two ApL subjects can be counted for admission purpose.
For applicants with Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE) and Hong Kong Advanced Level Examination (HKALE) qualifications, they should obtain:
- Pass in one A Level subject or pass in two AS Level subjects in HKALE AND
(i) Five passes in HKCEE including English and Chinese; OR
(ii) Three passes in HKCEE plus Level 2 or above in English and Chinese; OR
Applicants obtain Satisfactory completion of Grade 12 and Level 2 or above in Chinese Language and Level 2 or above in English Language in HKCEE/ HKDSE, or other equivalent qualifications; OR
Applicants with satisfactory completion of a Pre-Associate Degree/ Associate Degree Foundation Programme/ Diploma Programme or equivalent qualifications; OR
Applicants aged 21 or above with acceptable qualifications/ talents to justify admission; OR
Mainland applicants should attain the third cut-off point or above in "National Joint College Entrance Examination (JEE) of Mainland China"
The Academy may accept other equivalent qualifications in place of those stated above.
Note 1: For Non-Chinese Speaking (NCS) students fulfilling the specified circumstances in Note 2, the programme will accept the following alternative Chinese language qualifications to replace level 2 of HKDSE Chinese Language.
"Other Languages" cannot be used for meeting the entrance requirement on Chinese Language.
Note 2: The specified circumstances are:
Application for admission in Academic Year 2024 will open in December 2023 (tentative).
- Application Period: From 8 December 2022 onwards (Admissions open until filled)
- Application Deadline: Local Applicants: 17 August 2023 ; Non-local Applicants: 4 July 2023
- Application method: Online (Refer to the below link)
- Interview and written test: Qualified applicants would be notified to attend an interview and written test; Applicants could submit any related sample of their creative works as supporting documents for consideration. If applicants pass the interview, they would be notified for further admission procedures.
- 2023 HKDSE candidates: Please submit your applications for the Higher Diploma Programme through the Electronic Advance Application System for Post-secondary Progammes (E-APP).
- Other candidates: Please click here for online application.
Please CLICK HERE.
Application for admission in Academic Year 2023 is now closed.
Logon My HD Application Account
Please Click HERE.
Online Claim Offers (For DSE CANDIDATES)
TO BE ANNOUNCED.
Please Click HERE.
The DSE score input is accessible only during 19 Jul 2023 08:30 - 17:00.
h1 class head i class fa fa-caret-right Transportation Getting off at Kowloon Tong MTR Station, you can go to the HKBU on foot (about 15 min) / by Public Light Bus (Green MiniBus) Route 25MS / by taxi.
(852) 3411 3240
(852) 3411 2884 / 3411 8108 / 3411 7495
(852) 3411 8114
Room ACC207, 2/F, Jockey Club Academic Community Centre, Hong Kong Baptist University, 9 Baptist University Road, Kowloon Tong, HONG KONG